Note to everyone, please read!!! :)

Hello, and welcome to my humanities class blogger! There are some things that I would really like you to check out, and please please please help me out by checking them out~ :P


Anyway, on the right hand side (or the left side of the screen), there is a survey/poll question called What type of presentation do you wish to see me present the case studies with?~ Please vote, and take note that you can choose more than one option! Second of all, after reading each case study post, please click on the link at the end of the artifacts that links to a facebook discussion forum to post comments about my blog post! Third of all, keep track of my posts by "following" me!!! Last but not least, feel free to check out my other humantities class portfolios like youtube, facebook, or twitter! You can find the links to all three of those on the right side (once again)~

Thank you for taking the time to read this, enjoy this blog and...ummm...have a nice day!!! :P


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Portfolios! :D

Ohhhhh well...
I guess this is probably one of the most time consuming but FUN thing to do for a class assignment! :D
I am personally very excited, and I know Tracy is too~!! Haha. This is my main portfolio account, and my other ones are facebook (Tina Kinzer) and twitter (www.twitter.com/tinawoohoo)~ All F block classmates: feel free to add me on facebook and follow me on twitter!!! And to all other classmates, I'm going to say yes for now to friend requests and following on twitter, because I got a request or two today already, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with you guys haha :D

I'm liking blogger quite a bit, but i have no idea why my web address is http://www.tinawoohoo.blogspot.com/ and not "blogger.com" or something like that... ohhhhhhh well. haha.
Anyway, that's it for now, look forward to my next post, and have fun~!!!

To F block's "Kinzer family": facebook is so awesome :P

No comments:

Post a Comment